PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Hud stat wont go away

virtua_fish
12-16-2010, 10:32 AM
I added a few extra hud stats last night and now I have this random extra stat that does not show in the Display these stats: column. I think it has something to do with winnings or showdown as the pop up indicates(the number only stays on 100 even on players with huge samples) .

I cannot remove this stat. Also if I remove another stat out of my preferences it will still display on my hud. My hud isn't responding to changes I make in players preferences.

I have updated to newest version and that did not correct the problem. I run Vista. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

netsrak
12-16-2010, 11:34 AM
Sounds like you are using different Hud configurations.
When you open the player preferences the default Hud is preselected. You need to switch to the Hud configuration which is active at your table and make the changes for this configuration.

I have no idea what you mean with the random extra stat. Could you please post a screenshot explaining it?

virtua_fish
12-16-2010, 12:23 PM
Sounds like you are using different Hud configurations.
When you open the player preferences the default Hud is preselected. You need to switch to the Hud configuration which is active at your table and make the changes for this configuration.

I have no idea what you mean with the random extra stat. Could you please post a screenshot explaining it?

Thanks man. Thats exactly what it was. I was on a mtt hud and the xtra random stat was tourney M on what I thought was my normal cash game hud.