PDA

View Full Version : Current position and players remaining

boris6
12-16-2010, 07:52 AM
I mostly play SNG tournaments and I was wondering if there a way to display current position and players remaining? It would be a great feature, very useful while multi-tabling.

Sarek
12-16-2010, 08:00 AM
what you mean "current position"? place in list you have in sng at the moment?
as a rule, room provides this info itself. On Stars, for example, it is under Info button above the chat

boris6
12-16-2010, 08:12 AM
That's exactly what I mean.
When you play on stars you always have to hit refresh button or use table ninja.
I play on Full Tilt and they have Tournament status but when i'm multi-tabling that status pop-up box is just a taking a lot of space and it's not very practical. It would be great if I could have just x/y (x=current positon, y=remaining players) in the corner.

a.k.a.Also
12-16-2010, 08:27 AM
I agree Boris, average stack is listed too.
If this info could be synchronised into the hand histories it would enable us to identify the bubble as well when we review.

I guess this will prob be a lot of work, and might be possible with an AHK script meanwhile, at least for your first part.

Feel free to suggest it though (suggestions link is above - don't forget to make a poll!)

Ok I just posted this over at 2+2, feel free to chip in and see if there are any takers.
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/45/software/overall-summary-all-active-tournys-880797/#post23558721

morny
12-16-2010, 11:30 PM
This is something we'd love to do but we cant think of an effective way to do this. Getting info from the lobby is extremely difficult and very difficult to continue support across 15+ sites, it really is not a feasible solution but if someone came up with a feasible solution we would definitely take it on board.