PDA

View Full Version : HUD also NOT working

lakecovekid
12-15-2010, 10:21 PM
My HUD is also not working. I properly installed HEM. I properly directed HEM to auto import hands from the folder to which my poker client saves hands. HEM is successfully auto importing the hands.

I also unselected "Use User Account Control" as instructed.

I then fired up a micro cash game but the HUD never came up.

When I view my HEM it appears the auto import function is in constant repeat mode; such that, it continually is importing ALL of the hands (including all duplicate hands) again and again.

Please help!

Thanks!

maverick619
12-16-2010, 12:25 AM
I'm having the same problem and have taken the same steps as the original poster. I've been trying to fix this for a few days with no luck, the hud never shows up. Very frustrating.

Patvs
12-16-2010, 03:17 AM
Playing on which site??

Can you attach your holdemmanager.conf file?
Set your (Full Tilt/PokerStars) lobby language to English

lakecovekid
12-16-2010, 04:51 AM
Many apologies in advance but i'm not computer saavy AND i encounter maximum difficulty with every situation apparently.

please explain in VERY SPECIFIC DETAIL how i send you the "holdemmanager.conf file"

Please also explain in detail: how do i set my PS lobby language to english (I'm sure it already is).

lakecovekid
12-16-2010, 04:53 AM
Further, why does my HEM continually repeat the auto import again and again?

lakecovekid
12-16-2010, 05:41 AM
OK, after massive hassles and fits, i deleted some of the directories out of the folder to which HEM reads from the hand histories auto recorded by Poker Stars.

After doing so my HUD popped up!!!! good timez.

Unfortunately all the info practically covered the table, rendering it useless.

I've now pared down my data selections to a mere few under a table i've created.

Please tell me how do I get the HUD to pop up so that it is NOT under the default settings but rather under the one I've created (which i continue again and again to apply and save)?

thx

Sarek
12-16-2010, 06:18 AM
answered in another your post