PDA

View Full Version : Badges

jpatch
04-23-2013, 03:16 PM
Hello,

I am new to notecaddy and had a quick question. I am learning how to create new badges and have them come up on my HUD. The thing is there seem to be built in badges popping up as well. I can't seem to find a way to delete or edit these? Any suggestions?

thanks!
joel

jpatch
04-23-2013, 03:35 PM
I also think I deleted the manage color settings on the side and cant get it back, hah

need some newb help

jpatch
04-23-2013, 07:55 PM
Having a thread by myself here I guess : )

Well, I figured out most those problems, but I find strange that the badges are showing up inconsistently. I got one to work for blind steals being over certain % with HM2 stats, but they would show up when one person clearly qualified, but not another. I use the 6max and full ring checked. I also found it would always get an error if I tried to run a test on one player in HM2 with notecaddy, even if i set the values from 0-100.

sreticentv
04-24-2013, 05:48 AM
You can reset your layout by deleting the caddyLayout.xml file Resetting NoteCaddy to factory settings - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/Resetting-NoteCaddy-to-factory-settings.ashx)
The default badges all come from note definitions. You can disable the ones whose names are similar to the text in the badges and they won't appear anymore. Or you can give yours higher priority
If you are not sure of what a test result means you can paste it here and I can try to help