PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working

Gavrilos5
12-15-2010, 09:20 PM
I have installed HEM normally, everything is working apart from HUD. Anybody knows why???I am playing at PokerStars. When I was playing at FullTilt everything was fine and I had no problem.

Thanks a lot

lakecovekid
12-15-2010, 10:20 PM
My HUD is also not working. I properly installed HEM. I properly directed HEM to auto import hands from the folder to which my poker client saves hands. HEM is successfully auto importing the hands.

I also unselected "Use User Account Control" as instructed.

I then fired up a micro cash game but the HUD never came up.

When I view my HEM it appears the auto import function is in constant repeat mode; such that, it continually is importing ALL of the hands (including all duplicate hands) again and again.

Please help!

Thanks!

Patvs
12-16-2010, 03:24 AM
Set your Full Tilt lobby language to English.

Check your auto import settings.
Which folder are you using as the archive folder. Does that folder even exist on your computer? Is there a duplicate Full Tilt folder in your auto import folders list.
Are the handhistories actually being moved to the archive folder?

If the auto import function is in constant repeat mode, usually you've created a 'loop' because the folder settings are wrong.

Attach your holdemmanager.conf file with those settings.

lakecovekid
12-16-2010, 04:57 AM
I"m in PS not FT. How do I set to English? I'm sure it is alrdy.

Where do I Check my auto import settings? What am I looking for? How do I kno it is correct?

Yes, the folder exists on my computer on my desktop. There is no duplicate folder. It's on PS.

Yes the HH are being moved to the archive folder - - AND they are being imported into HEM using the auto import feature.

If the auto import function is in constant repeat mode, usually you've created a 'loop' because the folder settings are wrong. OK< how do i make the folder settings right then??????

Attach your holdemmanager.conf file with those settings. How do i attach this for U?

many thx

lakecovekid
12-16-2010, 05:01 AM
I've now checked the folder to which PS has been directed to download my hand histories and it has been affected by my trying to link it to HEM. It appears now my HH are in subcategories as never before or have been lost!

WTF is this??

I want my HH back!!

lakecovekid
12-16-2010, 05:05 AM
I've now checked the folder to which PS has been directed to download my hand histories and it has been affected by my trying to link it to HEM. It appears now my HH are in subcategories as never before or have been lost!

WTF is this??

I want my HH back!!

THIS SUX SOOO BAD. Not only is the HUD not working but my Hand HISTORY folder is jacked up.

This needs to get fixed ASAP.

Sarek
12-16-2010, 06:19 AM
don't worry about hand histories - they are moved to archive
default path is c:\hmarchive

lakecovekid
12-16-2010, 06:41 AM
OK, thx

lakecovekid
12-16-2010, 06:42 AM
don't worry about hand histories - they are moved to archive
default path is c:\hmarchive

That folder is empty on my computer. Where may i find the HH plz?
thx

Sarek
12-16-2010, 06:46 AM
please attach your "holdemmanager.config" file from Config folder

lakecovekid
12-16-2010, 06:52 AM
I don't find any such folder anywhere entitled "holdemmanager.config".

I don't know where my config folder is.

Sarek
12-16-2010, 07:08 AM
Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
find Config folder and go there - it is there
if you don't have file extentions enabled, you will see "holdemmanager" file

lakecovekid
12-16-2010, 07:13 AM
And in what sub folder are the HH located plz?

Sarek
12-16-2010, 08:06 AM
it depends of room
what is its name?