PDA

View Full Version : tournament results - all wrong.

rekoks
04-22-2013, 06:56 AM
Ok, so heres the deal -
'tournament results' tab shows some weird results. First of all i noticed that hm2 didnt track some of my winnings (that affects the winnings graph as well and probably all other stats). example: 7.50$ turbo mtt which i am absolutely sure i cashed has 0$ winnings. same thing with hot 4.40 i played a couple days ago. im not sure about the other tournaments because i dont remember if i was ITM or not, but now im absolutely sure that all my itm%, roi% etc are all wrong.

Another thing i noticed are tournaments that dont even exist. f.ex. as far as i know there is only one sng with 2.50$ buyin on pokerstars. i noticed that with the buy-in of 2.50 there are 3 diffrent kinds of tournaments in hm2 - single table, 2 table, and the right one - mtt. How can i trust the stats provided by hm2 when it doesnt even know what tournaments i play in or shows 0$ winnings? I attach the screenshots

rekoks
04-22-2013, 07:28 AM
Ok, the first problem was my fault. for some reason tournament summaries in p* werent saved (they were in the past). another question - if i request tournament history of 1000 last tournaments from pokerstars and import them to hm2, wont some tournaments be counted double? i mean wont there be like 2x the tournaments that were tracked right earlier? the second problem still exists.

DogNamedBluff
04-22-2013, 11:42 AM
Please zip a small sample of original hand histories and tournament summaries in which this issue occurs and send them to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere.