PDA

View Full Version : No HUD on Pokerstars Heads Up. HELP!!

Ekslem
11-09-2008, 08:02 AM
Hi,

As from yesterday I am facing this strange prob. When I am playing HU at Pokerstars my HUD won't display. I wasn't having this prob before.

Playing at PS my HU hands files are being imported automatically when running Auto Import so that's not causing the prob. I just don't get to see my HUD.

When I sit down at a 6 max. game at PS HUD is working properly. When I sit down at FTP in a HU game HUD is working properly. So my HUD only seems to be having probs wheb playing HU at Stars.

I am using version 1.06.03 and haven't updated recently. Table managers says 1.6.1t.

Please help me out here.

Snook
11-09-2008, 08:35 AM
Ekslem i'm having the same problem. You can solve it by manually linking the table through the table finder option on the Table Manager toolbar. You need to click on the name of the table you're playing and then drag the red square on to the table and click ok.

I suspect the bug will be resolved shortly but in the mean time i hope this helps.

Ekslem
11-09-2008, 08:56 AM
Thx, seems to work.
However this hassle isn t working for me to be honest. I just want this to be working properly.
Can some developer dive into this?
Thx a lot

morny
11-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Fixed a few days ago in this build http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

Ekslem
11-09-2008, 11:30 AM
Great. When do you expect to laucnh the stable version of this build?

Ekslem
11-09-2008, 12:29 PM
Ok i have downloaded this version and HUD works properly now for HU @ Stars.
Above the table I now see VP# PF#... I assume this is VPIP and ????. It used to be only show VPIP.

Mike chops
11-09-2008, 01:29 PM
Shouldn't be more than a day or so. I think it is pretty stable now and we just want to get rid of cosmetic bugs.

Ekslem
11-09-2008, 03:10 PM
Ok thx

and what about this one?
Above the table I now see VP# PF#... I assume this is VPIP and ????. It used to be only show VPIP.

Mike chops
11-09-2008, 03:30 PM
PF is pre-flop raise % and the $xxx is the average pot size.
The numbers are off for HU because the hands dont include unopened bb for one calculation and do for the other. I would like to fix it, but HU table average VPIP isnt very useful anyway.