PDA

View Full Version : Hand Count Wrong in HUD

Ajax
12-14-2010, 12:13 AM
I found a player in my database that does not have all of his hands displayed in the Replayer HUD. He has over 200 cash game hands in the database, but less than 170 shows up in the HUD. The stats are incorrect too.

Sarek
12-14-2010, 11:48 AM
we have some reports about smth similar
what is his nickname? (exactly)

Ajax
12-14-2010, 09:27 PM
we have some reports about smth similar
what is his nickname? (exactly)

the player's name is silkysmoothp

Patvs
12-15-2010, 12:46 AM
I've played against silkysmoothp in a SNG according to my database.

Is it possible he played 200 full ring hands.... but you only see 170 because in 30 hands only 6 players were dealt cards (or he was sitting out) and you have a #players filter turned on?

Or he played some RUSH hands and regular cash hands, or he played hands at two different stakes, and you have a hud options--> additional HUD filters-->

-include hands from other limits
- mix FTP RUSH and Non Rush stats

both turned off?

Ajax
12-15-2010, 03:27 AM
Is it possible he played 200 full ring hands.... but you only see 170 because in 30 hands only 6 players were dealt cards (or he was sitting out) and you have a #players filter turned on?

Not possible. I went into the Hands tab, selected him as the player, and then filtered for between 4 and 6 players. Number of hands returned is 204. I then clear the filter, and number of hands returned is still 204, so for this database, all hands played by this player are only 6max hands.

Or he played some RUSH hands and regular cash hands, or he played hands at two different stakes, and you have a hud options--> additional HUD filters-->

-include hands from other limits
- mix FTP RUSH and Non Rush stats

both turned off?
Not possible. The problem is happening on two databases, and for one of the databases, all of the hands were exported from HM and then imported. In other words, one of the databases does not even recognize the rush hands.

Currently, I have both options checked, both the "include from other limits" option and the "mix rush and non-rush" option, and still the number of hands is less than 204.

Ajax
12-15-2010, 03:43 AM
UPDATE

This bug just got even odder than it was. As I wrote in my previous post, I have 204 hands on the player. I was checking the conditions that Patvs asked about, and in the HUD it showed that there were about 82 hands. I remember that the first time I saw the problem, the player had about 164 hands when viewed from the HUD. Both numbers are incorrect because the correct number is 204, but the fact that I have seen two different incorrect numbers makes this bug very odd.

And it gets even better than that. I switched to my other database to look at the problem, and that database also showed about 82 hands in the HUD. I then switched back to my first database, and the number had changed back to 164! I then switched back to the second database to look at that one again, and that one had also changed back to 164! :eek:

At about 2:10 am, I saw 82 hands for the player, and then at 2:15 am, I saw 164 hands for the player. The correct number of hands is 204. And it happened in both databases.

EDIT: The only thing I can think of that might explain what happened is that for both databases, I filtered for between 4 and 6 players and then cleared the filter; and for both databases, I checked and then unchecked the "mix rush and non-rush hands" option. I am not able to get the HUD to show 82 hands again, and I tried a few different things, including checking and unchecking those options, and also setting the clock back to 2:08 am on my PC.

Ajax
12-15-2010, 04:45 AM
I kept looking at the various options and figured out what the cause is.

http://i.imgur.com/0f9xV.jpg

That image shows part of a filter set to 5. When I change that number to 4, I see all 204 hands, but when it is set to 5, I see only 164 hands. So my problem is solved. Only thing though is that I still have no idea why it showed 82 hands for a while. Maybe the planets were aligned just right something...