PDA

View Full Version : Problems importing Full Tilt Hand History to HEM

pokerbear
12-12-2010, 05:12 PM
First of all. I appologice that I'm asking this. Same question must be asked here many times but I don't have time to look through whole forum.

So.

I requested my full HH from Full Tilt support and they send it to me ass compressed file. I decompressed it and it showed to be one large file (over 100 000 hands) mainly sit n goes and nl holdem ring games.

I tried to import that file to HEM and it starts to process it, but only couple of hands are imported to HEM. It says -> 1 of 61 parts of large have been processed -> 61 of 61 part of large file have been processed.. (HEM seems to get stuck processing those 61 parts over and over again and never finishes. And sometimes it says that 1 file processed, 0 hands imported) It have only manage to import about 4000 hands or something.

What should I do? Is that file too large? Should i convert it somehow? Please give me answers! :confused:

ps. I have newest version of HEM 1.11.05d.

Sarek
12-13-2010, 06:12 AM
HHs are in English? If no - it don't works
try to divide this large file in some parts and import just one of them

pokerbear
12-13-2010, 09:03 AM
HHs are in English? If no - it don't works
try to divide this large file in some parts and import just one of them

HH is in english. I tried to divide the file in 24 smaller part (about 5mb). Now it only gives import errors. No hands are imported.

All the text in the files are written like this:

******************** # 1 *************************

FullTiltPoker Game #3940717454: Table Wayward (6 max) - $0.05/$0.10 - No Limit Hold'em - 5:22:18 ET - 2007/10/23

Seat 1: Hynsky_ ($8.20)
Seat 2: Beeschkey ($9.90)
Seat 3: Jew3lz ($10.40)
Seat 4: Hero ($10)
Seat 5: Advance_Luck ($12.55)
Seat 6: roenilein ($12.05)
Beeschkey posts the small blind of $0.05
Jew3lz posts the big blind of $0.10
5 seconds left to act
The button is in seat #1
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Advance_Luck folds
roenilein folds
Hynsky_ folds
Beeschkey raises to $0.35
Jew3lz folds
Uncalled bet of $0.25 returned to Beeschkey
Beeschkey mucks
Beeschkey wins the pot ($0.20)
*** SUMMARY ***
Duration 26s
Total pot $0.20 | Rake $0
Seat 1: Hynsky_ (button) didn't bet (folded)
Seat 2: Beeschkey (small blind) collected ($0.20)
Seat 3: Jew3lz (big blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 4: Hero is sitting out
Seat 5: Advance_Luck didn't bet (folded)
Seat 6: roenilein didn't bet (folded)

Is this correct form? This is what they send me from full tilt support.

pokerbear
12-13-2010, 12:06 PM
HH is in english. I tried to divide the file in 24 smaller part (about 5mb). Now it only gives import errors. No hands are imported.

All the text in the files are written like this:

******************** # 1 *************************

FullTiltPoker Game #3940717454: Table Wayward (6 max) - $0.05/$0.10 - No Limit Hold'em - 5:22:18 ET - 2007/10/23

Seat 1: Hynsky_ ($8.20)
Seat 2: Beeschkey ($9.90)
Seat 3: Jew3lz ($10.40)
Seat 4: Hero ($10)
Seat 5: Advance_Luck ($12.55)
Seat 6: roenilein ($12.05)
Beeschkey posts the small blind of $0.05
Jew3lz posts the big blind of $0.10
5 seconds left to act
The button is in seat #1
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Advance_Luck folds
roenilein folds
Hynsky_ folds
Beeschkey raises to $0.35
Jew3lz folds
Uncalled bet of $0.25 returned to Beeschkey
Beeschkey mucks
Beeschkey wins the pot ($0.20)
*** SUMMARY ***
Duration 26s
Total pot $0.20 | Rake $0
Seat 1: Hynsky_ (button) didn't bet (folded)
Seat 2: Beeschkey (small blind) collected ($0.20)
Seat 3: Jew3lz (big blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 4: Hero is sitting out
Seat 5: Advance_Luck didn't bet (folded)
Seat 6: roenilein didn't bet (folded)

Is this correct form? This is what they send me from full tilt support.

I found out what problem was.

Before every hand there is this marking "************ #hand number *******"

I removed that line and my hand were imported succesfully!

Now i have to come up quickest way how to remove that line infront of over 100 000 hands. Does anyone have tip to share how to do that as quickly as possible?

Sarek
12-13-2010, 12:41 PM
try this
AkelPad Editor (http://akelpad.sourceforge.net/en/index.php)
it can operate with many files at the same time (including text replace)

pokerbear
12-13-2010, 02:24 PM
Thanks! But I don't find the way to replace all those line at once.Deleting line one at a time takes forever! :(

morny
12-14-2010, 01:28 AM
I dont know of a quick way to do 100k hands but if you email the original files full tilt sent to you to support@holdemmanager.com and well try and get these supported.

Also how did you request them, via the lobby or was it just by emailing them?

pokerbear
12-14-2010, 05:54 AM
I dont know of a quick way to do 100k hands but if you email the original files full tilt sent to you to support@holdemmanager.com and well try and get these supported.

Also how did you request them, via the lobby or was it just by emailing them?

I would be really thankfull if you would do that.

They send it to me by email as 4 rar.files. (I've also tried request tool and the files were on a same form there)

I'll send those files to you right away.

pokerbear
12-15-2010, 12:58 PM
I got answer to my question through email from hem support. But promblem is still same. I can't get any handas imported.

Patvs
12-16-2010, 03:14 AM
Was support able to import your handhistories without errors?

Which SQL version are you using?
What language is your Windows in?
When you go to control panel--> region & lanaguage--> what date formatting are you using: M/d/yyyy or d/M/yyyy ?

pokerbear
12-16-2010, 06:36 AM
Was support able to import your handhistories without errors?

Which SQL version are you using?
What language is your Windows in?
When you go to control panel--> region & lanaguage--> what date formatting are you using: M/d/yyyy or d/M/yyyy ?

Support was able to import hh without errors.

I'm currently using PostgreSQL 8.3.9. Also tried 8.4
My language is in finnish. Tried to change to English (US) but windows start menu is still in finnish.
I'm using d/m/yyyy

netsrak
12-16-2010, 11:31 AM
I think the best is if you replay to our support mail and try to arrange a teamviewer session.

pokerbear
12-17-2010, 01:35 PM
I think I found what is the problem. I must split this one large file (121mb) to very small pieces (to about 50-200kb). By doing that hands are imported properly but it still takes lot of work.

What might be to reason to that? Something about my computers memory or something?

Patvs
12-17-2010, 05:42 PM
Importing a 121 .txt file will take up a LOT of system memory...
In theory: if you have enough RAM, and assigned enough of it to postgresql (by editing the settings in postgresql.conf--> see
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html ) it should still be able to import it

Otherwise try breaking up the file in smaller pieces.

pokerbear
12-18-2010, 05:23 AM
Importing a 121 .txt file will take up a LOT of system memory...
In theory: if you have enough RAM, and assigned enough of it to postgresql (by editing the settings in postgresql.conf--> see
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html ) it should still be able to import it

Otherwise try breaking up the file in smaller pieces.

"If you experience this problem--> simply go to the 8.4/data folder, and delete postgresql.conf, and rename the backup postgresql.conf.2009(data xxxxxxxx) back to "postgresql.conf" and reboot."

I deleted postgresql.conf but where I can find this postgresgl.conf.2009?I don't really get this...

netsrak
12-18-2010, 07:25 AM
There should be a backup of the file you already deleted in that folder. Its name may be slightly different.

If you can't figure it out Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

pokerbear
12-18-2010, 08:00 AM
Should that backup file appear to data folder right away after I've deleted postgresql.conf file? Or should that backup file be there already before deleting the file?

netsrak
12-18-2010, 11:11 AM
It should be there before you delete the file otherwise you have a big problem.

Can you restore the file you deleted from the recycle bin?

Patvs
12-18-2010, 07:22 PM
"If you experience this problem--> simply go to the 8.4/data folder, and delete postgresql.conf, and rename the backup postgresql.conf.2009(data xxxxxxxx) back to "postgresql.conf" and reboot."

I deleted postgresql.conf but where I can find this postgresgl.conf.2009?I don't really get this...

The backup file of postgresql.conf is made if you used TuningWizard or the HM optimization tool. If you deleted the file, reinstall PostgeSQL.

mecca
12-29-2010, 07:45 AM
Hi,

Sorry to jack the thread but i didn't want to create a new thread for a minor problem and this thread is close to the prob i have.

PROB:

I seem to have errors when importing hands from fulltilt. I cant import them

I saved it to C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\ and are in HMArchive. They are in english. After i start auto import its give me :
Files Imported: 1 of 1
Hands Imported 0 Hands: 0
Duplicate Hands: 0
Imported Errors: 5
Incomplete Hands: 2

Suddenly when i stop the import and look back at the hand history folder, the txt boomf goes missing. Its not even in the recycling bin.

Of course because of this i get no HUD up

any help is GREATLY appreciated.

LOLS. I was trying for play money of couse it didnt work. got it working now