PDA

View Full Version : Bonus stats for reports?

Number 34
04-18-2013, 05:49 AM
Hi,

When I check out my report screen and look at the By Stakes tab, I'd like to see the stats $USD Bonuses, and Net won w/Bonuses. At the moment these stats exist for rakeback but not for bonuses as far as I can tell, so at the moment the only way I can see my bonus total is on the graph.

Am I missing something? If not please could you add these stats to the reports on HEM2.

Thanks.

DogNamedBluff
04-19-2013, 04:07 PM
This is a feature which is on the list to address. While I do not have a specific date for when this feature might be added, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-4251. I have added your email address to the ticket. You will be notified when there is a resolution.

wallace09
10-31-2018, 07:15 PM
sorry to bring this up after more than 5 years, but what is the ETA for it? I have recognized, it's still not showing bonuses in the reports, just rakeback. However I do not see a big problem to implement it. So please better late than never, would be nice for the next update. Thank you :)

udbrky
10-31-2018, 07:43 PM
We only have it in the graph. You can view rakeback and won + rakeback, but not bonuses.

wallace09
10-31-2018, 08:29 PM
We only have it in the graph. You can view rakeback and won + rakeback, but not bonuses.

That is why I bring it up. Why not implement also a stat for "bonuses" in the report stats?

udbrky
11-01-2018, 03:09 PM
We have decided not to implement it at this time.