PDA

View Full Version : "vs player" filter bug ?

Ollives
12-12-2010, 02:18 PM
Hello,

Playing cash game, in filter>main filter>Use vs player, I select a player and want to see all hands so I left "won or lost at least" to 0...
Doing that I have hands where won/lost is >0 but no hands with $=0...if I put an other player in my DB it is ok and I have all hands and so I see hands where $=0 for this player...how can I get all hands played with a specific player???
Is that a known bug or am I doing something wrong...???

Note...I went to this since i wanted to know how my own stats would appear to a player playing against me and using HM...but maybe there is a better way to do that???

Ollives
12-13-2010, 08:58 AM
Looking back at my post I am not sure it is explicit....

I select myself Ollives as the player and want to see all my hands against player A on the report tab. I go to filter>main filter>Use vs player , I select player A and left "won or lost at least" to 0...
>>> I have some hands but no hands where won/lost=0

Now.. I change the main player name to whatever player in my database say player Z and use the same filters ie: want to see all hands against player A on the report tab. I go to filter>main filter>Use vs player , I select player A and left "won or lost at least" to 0...
>>> I have all hands including those where won/lost=0

:confused::confused::confused:
I am getting crazy with that....I dont understand what could be the difference using my name or player Z...!

Ollives
12-13-2010, 04:02 PM
Me again...:p

In first case I can only see mysel and player A as winners in the hands summary at bottom....noone else...

In second case...I can see either player A or Z or...any player at the table (who obviously won the hand)

morny
12-14-2010, 12:57 AM
Hi, thanks for this, ill write up a bug report for this and submit to the developers

Ollives
12-14-2010, 06:35 AM
Thx!

You were able to reproduce the problem ?

morny
12-16-2010, 10:20 PM
Yeah we could reproduce it too, already on the developers todo list

Ollives
12-19-2010, 11:16 AM
Great!!!

Good luck with that! And thanks for all the nice work!

Ollives
03-02-2011, 07:55 PM
Any news here?

Ollives
04-08-2011, 06:11 PM
Hello,
Any update concerning this bug?
Thx!