PDA

View Full Version : Popup tables on ongame

Markus17
11-08-2008, 10:01 PM
First of all, thanks for a great product! I do however have a small but annoying problem... The tables at ongame keeps popping up when action is to me, i shut popup action down on the client but it doesent work. I read somewhere on these forums that you can use the force upon option and that works but causes an even worse problem - stats getting mixed up and unreadable on the tables... So now i cant really multitable at the level i used/want to... Is there any other way to get around this or is this a problem that will be fixed in the future??:confused: Thanks in advance

morny
11-08-2008, 10:12 PM
Unfortunately we dont have a fix at the moment and its proving to be quite a tough one to find a fix for, do you use Ultramon, if so disable that as that causes awful focus issues on ipoker for me

Markus17
11-09-2008, 07:53 AM
I dont know what ultramon is, so i guess i dont use it. Do you think youll be able to solve the popup problem somewhere in the future?

morny
11-09-2008, 10:57 AM
Yes we will continue to work on a solution

Markus17
11-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Some new problems has arrived... All hands are not imported and the poker client seemingly at random closes itself down - i get an error message saying that an unexpected error occured and the client has to be closed. I only play at ongame

morny
11-10-2008, 02:25 PM
If you experience this problem with some hands not importing then close down HM and your ongame client and do the following:

1) rename the ongame DB to something else so that the ongame client recreates a new one. A smaller DB will have less of these problems
2) Open holdemmanager.config from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config and look for OngameDBDelay. Change the value from 15 to say 30 or 60. The longer you set this the less frequently HM will try to import hands. That # is the number of seconds.

The problem is that when ongame is writing hand info to the DB it frequently fails when another program is querying the DB. This causes corrupt hand info in the DB. What they should be doing is retrying on a failure (like Prima does for their SQLite DB) but they are not so if you play a bunch of tables then the chances of missing hands is higher since you are more likely to be reading from the DB while ongame tries to write to the DB. By setting this # much higher you make this much less likely.

The issue with Ongame shutting down i dont know anything about, youll need to contact Ongame about that and tell them the error

n9-monk
11-29-2008, 05:04 AM
Yes we will continue to work on a solution
Hi.
Why HUD does it? When this bug will be fixed?
Thx.

morny
11-29-2008, 11:55 AM
Since we cant find a solution so far we cant give and ETA when it will be fixed, sorry

RandomRange
01-04-2009, 06:05 AM
Any progress on this issue?

This is pretty big issue for me. I bought HM mainly because of the OnGame support and as I like to stack my tables I'm now forced to either play without the HUD or tile my tables, both of which reduce my hourly rate.

morny
01-04-2009, 09:57 AM
Sorry we havent made a breakthrough yet but well release something as soon as we do

summerloud
01-06-2009, 01:11 PM
hi

im currently using the trial of HM and on first try it seems way better than PT

however, im having the same problem with table popup on ongame, i just accidentaly folded a set due to that, not fun :(

i can however assure you that the other problem reported here (unexpected error and client crashing) doesnt have anything to do with HM, but is a problem of the (generally shitty) ongame software. i encountered this problem multiple times in the past, while still using PT. i also often had problems with PT not importing every single hand, and another problem with the ongame client itself not displaying every single hand in its own stat db, so this shouldnt be a HM issue either

the popup bug however, breaks this software for me. since i cant multi-table when i cannot be sure that tables dont unexpectedly pop up i cannot use HM and will not buy it if there isnt a fix

morny
01-06-2009, 02:54 PM
Although weve sorted the problems with missing hands we still havent managed to fix the popup issue as its proven to be an extremely hard problem to fix

summerloud
01-07-2009, 08:14 AM
iirc pa hud had similar problems for me at first. i dont remember what fixed it though, i _think_ it had something to do with the drawing of the stats in the windows

pa hud now doesnt draw the stats at all times, there are some pauses, flickering, and stutters, but no more issues with popup, dunno if that helps you

Respawn
01-20-2009, 07:07 AM
A fix would very much be appreciated.
Also, OnGame tournament support.

Ht-Hazle
01-24-2009, 02:12 PM
I second that. I canīt use the software while this issue hasnīt been fixed.

I know itīs a known issue and I know youīre working on it, but I want to underline that this is a severe problem. Especially as I just bought the software :(

RandomRange
02-20-2009, 12:47 PM
I suppose there's no break through yet?

morny
02-20-2009, 03:37 PM
No sorry not yet

nacekk
03-20-2009, 08:09 AM
this is so fkin anoyin i am not gona advertise your product on my new portal if u dont fix the table popup at ongame, its a shame this is hapening, i lost over 1k in a week tryal over that issue

:S :S :S :S