PDA

View Full Version : Merging multiple databases

tufnel
04-18-2013, 12:17 AM
Hi,
Ive been trying to merge together 3 HM1 databases into 1 main database to try clear up some room on my hard drive. Ive been searching the forums on how to do this but i keep running into problems. When i backup 1 of the databases and try to do a restore, the only options are create a new database or overwrite an existing one. I want to merge them all into 1, and there's no option. Can u give me a simple step by step guide on how to do this please.

Thanks and sorry for the hassle, i just cant find an easy way to do this on the forums already

Also, if i purchase HM2 holdem & omaha, will i be able to merge the new merged database with all my hands played into HM2 easily enough?

netsrak
04-18-2013, 03:52 AM
It is not possible to merge databases. The only way is to import handhistories and export/import notes from other databases.

The same for HM2.

tufnel
04-18-2013, 07:12 AM
It is not possible to merge databases. The only way is to import handhistories and export/import notes from other databases.

The same for HM2.

ok, thanks for the reply. How do i delete the old databases once i have exported all their hands pls

tufnel
04-18-2013, 07:28 AM
ok, thanks for the reply. How do i delete the old databases once i have exported all their hands pls

its ok, found how to delete d database

DogNamedBluff
04-19-2013, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the update. Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any other questions.