PDA

View Full Version : Future plans for replayer stats!

kelbs
12-12-2010, 12:50 PM
Hi,

As a micro stakes player I often play with players that I have never played with before. I may play a hand in a certain way before I have gained reads on a particular player. However, later in the session I may learn that the way I played the hand before I knew anything about the player was wrong.

This example illustrates a problem I see with the current version of the hand replayer. If I look at one of the hands I played against an unknown player during a session, it shows me all of the stats I collected over the entire session, even if those stats weren't available during the hand in question. This makes it harder for me to go back and analyze my play using the replayer. For example, I may think I played the hand incorrectly based on the stats in the replayer, however it could have been the very first hand I played with the guy and I knew absolutely nothing about him at that point.

So, my question is are there any future plans to make the replayer stats show just stats up to the point the hand was played (instead of up to the day the hand was played)?

Thanks

The Minder
12-12-2010, 08:35 PM
... So, my question is are there any future plans to make the replayer stats show just stats up to the point the hand was played (instead of up to the day the hand was played)?

Thanks
Here's a buzz for you. One of the support folks recently confirmed that this is not 'up to the day the hand was played', but is in fact up to the month the hand was played. Don't you love it :)

kelbs
12-12-2010, 08:42 PM
Here's a buzz for you. One of the support folks recently confirmed that this is not 'up to the day the hand was played', but is in fact up to the month the hand was played. Don't you love it :)

Are you serious? How is that supposed to be useful for us at all?

The Minder
12-13-2010, 01:30 AM
Are you serious? How is that supposed to be useful for us at all?
Q1. Dead serious. See this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/holdem-manager-replayer/39343-stats-up-day-hands-doesnt-work.html

Q2. Ummm, it isn't any help at all. I mean, if the stat says "up to the month" I can sort of live with that. But when it says "up to the day" and then does something entirely different I tend to wonder what other functionality is not as I expect or as described.

Ekstone
12-20-2010, 03:21 AM
It works but only on a monthly basis. It uses the same filter functions as the additional hud filters -> filter by limits
so its only possible by month at the moment.

Is it really?

In your index page there is a fake info then (and in the replayer as well):

Product Features

* Replay hands with current historical stats

I think, the current mean the time of the hands, not the day of the hand, and mainly not the month of the hand!

But when it says "up to the day" and then does something entirely different I tend to wonder what other functionality is not as I expect or as described.
+1000

Anyway, the replayer is a buggy stuff and it is a very weak part of HM.
I have many problems with it:
Replay hands with NONE current (not up to day!) historical stats
The rake count method is not the same like in the real play (for example FTP), if I replay a hand, I can see the pot with the rake, and not without like in the real play! It is important for the bet sizing!
It is a small problem but problem. If I would like to post the hand, the replayer always sign with red the players who saw SD or win the pot without SD.

Are there any plan to improve HM replayer? If yes, what exactly?
I am seriously thinking about PT3....