PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Quick Fold if Anyone Raises in Rush Poker

Josem
12-11-2010, 09:06 PM
Hi,

I'd like a function added to the table interaction with Rush Poker - an option with each hand/table to 'Quick Fold' if anyone ahead of me raises.

For example, I have A2s on the button. If anyone ahead of me raises, then I'm going to want to fold... but I don't want to use the 'Quick Fold' button until someone raises.

Fool
12-12-2010, 02:14 PM
There are hotkeys that will hit the quick fold button. You can find them in the "Action Hotkeys" tab. Do you mean you want your hand quick folded automatically if someone raises? If so I'm afraid this isn't possible as it would violate the sites terms of service regarding poker software.

Josem
12-14-2010, 08:43 AM
There are hotkeys that will hit the quick fold button. You can find them in the "Action Hotkeys" tab. Do you mean you want your hand quick folded automatically if someone raises? If so I'm afraid this isn't possible as it would violate the sites terms of service regarding poker software.
I'm not deeply familiar with FT's rules, but I do have some familiarity with PokerStars. On PokerStars, the rule requires that a human being makes each decision. I think that my idea fits within that rule.

That is, I'm suggesting that TNFT effectively create an extra 'advance action' button - like where there is already an advance action button for 'fold' or 'check' etc., I'm suggesting TNFT create an additional 'advance action' button that says "Fold if someone raises". Then, if you activate that button (by either click or button press) that action is carried out.

A human being is still making that decision for each and every hand and thus, it should fit with the rules.

darlingm
01-18-2011, 03:22 AM
I'm not deeply familiar with FT's rules, but I do have some familiarity with PokerStars. On PokerStars, the rule requires that a human being makes each decision. I think that my idea fits within that rule.

That is, I'm suggesting that TNFT effectively create an extra 'advance action' button - like where there is already an advance action button for 'fold' or 'check' etc., I'm suggesting TNFT create an additional 'advance action' button that says "Fold if someone raises". Then, if you activate that button (by either click or button press) that action is carried out.

A human being is still making that decision for each and every hand and thus, it should fit with the rules.

NICE thinking! Rules don't say an action can't be queued up!

Would provide functionality for the "Fold to Any Bet" option in FT that doesn't do what it looks like it should do. "Fold to Any Bet" does NOT indicate that it should check if someone doesn't bet, yet that's what it does, for the whole hand, until unchecked.