PDA

View Full Version : Hands importing, not showing up in HUD

Degenerate
12-11-2010, 05:08 PM
So I defragged my comp last night and before I did I stopped the PostgreSQL service. This morning I restarted the service and loaded up HEM, but now none of the hands are showing up in my HUD, but they do say they are being imported. I'm trying to figure out what I messed up, and if someone could help me I'd be very grateful.

Degenerate
12-11-2010, 06:09 PM
I think I fixed my problem, was just being a fish.

Degenerate
12-11-2010, 06:13 PM
In an unrelated issue, I wanted to shorten the abbreviated name on my HUD to four or five letters, is there a way to do that? I spent a little while messing with player preferences and I couldn't get it to change.

Degenerate
12-11-2010, 06:29 PM
So the issue actually isn't fixed. My HUD for cash games and regular sngs and mtts works fine, but it isn't working for rush. The HUD comes up for all of the players but it displays only blank stats. I'm very confused now, not sure what the next step I should take is.

Patvs
12-14-2010, 12:25 AM
Abbreviated name: changing the decimals: 0,1,2 setting changes the number of letters of the abbreviated name.

RUSH HUD: update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

hud options--> player preferences--> use for TAB--> do you use a special HUD for Full Tilt? Do you have different HUDS for cash vs tournies?
Can you try to assign one HUD to ANY SITE?

If that fails, create a NEW empty database, to test if the RUSH HUD does work using a new database.

Degenerate
12-14-2010, 02:10 AM
I use the standard HUD that comes with HEM + I added a BB stat. I use the same HUD for all game types. I checked all of the categories under the use for tab, and set it to any site. This didn't help so I created a new database. That also didn't help, my HUD for all non-rush games works fine but for all rush cash and tournies it displays the names with blank stats. Is it time to reinstall HEM? I also re-downloaded the newest update, but that did nothing as well.

As for the abbreviated name, I messed around with changing the numbers around in a non-rush cash game, but it didn't change anything. Default was set to 0 and I tried both 1 and 2. I left each up for a few hands but it didn't change anything. I'm not worried about it for now though, I'll focus on fixing it when I get my rush HUD working.

Thanks for helping me on this, what do you think I should do next?

Patvs
12-14-2010, 08:36 PM
Can you attach your HoldemManager config file?

Your Full Tilt lobby is in English?
Can you force the HUD to show up on RUSH tables using TableFinder: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD)

Degenerate
12-14-2010, 11:50 PM
So I reinstalled HEM and everything seems to be working fine now in rush and non rush. The only issue I have now is that when I added the BB stat into my HUD it always displays itself at 0 for every player. Not sure what I need to do to fix this, before I reinstalled it worked fine.

Patvs
12-15-2010, 12:20 AM
hud options--> tourney HUD filters--> did you turn on include BB grid in HUD popup?

Degenerate
12-16-2010, 03:58 AM
Yes I have that box checked already.

Sarek
12-16-2010, 06:25 AM
can you post 2 screenshots?
one with table when playing (with stats)
second with the Player prefs - first tab of this config applied to the table

Patvs
12-16-2010, 07:16 PM
Try creating a new database (options--> database management) and reimport your hands from your archive folder