PDA

View Full Version : Rush session and graphs not being displayed.

Roush97
12-11-2010, 02:32 AM
This seems to be a old problem I have run into today. I have recently decided to try my hand in some low level rush instead of MTT's. I have never had a problem with my hud in rush tournaments before and when I started to play rush cash I didn't notice any problems since I saw that I was collecting hands on other people and getting stats.

After my session was over I did notice that for whatever reason HM did not record my session of playing, no hands show up in the hands tabs, and nothing in the reports tab. I then tried a few hands in a regular ring game and found everything to working perfectly.

So I then went and made sure to check that I didn't have any filters on and also made sure that I was tracking all of my hands. I am also running the latest version and have everything running as administrator.

Basically what I'm saying is that in NLHE while playing rush my HUD will update and will give me information but it will not display any of my data of session or hands in Hold'em Manager but works fine in a regular ring game.

Roush97
12-11-2010, 02:49 AM
never mind I got it working.

steveperry
12-30-2010, 09:51 PM
what did you do to make it work?

steveperry
12-30-2010, 09:56 PM
nevermind

bugeyebug
03-24-2011, 09:39 AM
I have the exact same problem occurring. I.e., my HUD is working fine, but then when I look inside of HEM under reports, stats, or graphs, there is no data for that session. I can see previous days' data, but for the past week or so there is nothing showing up. I've checked filters, player name, etc., but no actual data. Help!

netsrak
03-24-2011, 10:07 AM
Please clear your filters (Filters->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.