PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars Hands not importing and HUD not displaying

Keith Woernle
12-11-2010, 02:16 AM
Hey all,

So after updating my Stars software, my hands are no longer importing correctly into my computer, and consequently my HUD is not appearing.

It looks as if my hand history folder is labeled correctly, so that HEM and Stars are using the same file but I cannot find any hands in that particular folder, so Im not sure. And I forget if they are removed once imported.

Anyway, hope you can help. Thanks in advance.

Keith

Keith Woernle
12-11-2010, 02:43 AM
Again, I am a huge liar. i have figured it out. Please forgive my outrageous stupidity

jjdodd27
12-11-2010, 02:56 PM
I'm having the same problem. How did you fix it?

Keith Woernle
12-11-2010, 04:06 PM
I just made sure all possible folders in HEM were running

so in HEM in my current import folders, it looks like

C:\Users\Keith\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHistor y\SuitedKeiths\
C:\Users\Keith\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHistor y\SuitedKeiths\+subfolders

and make sure on Stars that in options, instant history options youre saving your hands, and that you're saving them forever or 9999 days or however many they allow

Keith

jjdodd27
12-14-2010, 03:18 PM
I keep having this problem. I change the import folder restart my computer and it worked yesterday. Then today it isn't working at all. I've triple checked everything. Am I missing something?

Patvs
12-15-2010, 12:29 AM
@jjdodd27 update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Set your Stars lobby language to English, and the handhistory language to English
Check if Stars is actually saving the handhistories.

Go to the folder it's saving them, and open a handhistory file to check if your handhistories are being written to the file.

Import such a file in HoldemManager using the "import from file".
Did the hands result in import errors, or they imported without errors, but you can't find them in HoldemManager?