PDA

View Full Version : Recent players dropdown & error

Ziraili
12-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Its a negligible question actually, but i'm just wondering where HM gets its data for making the list for the "Recent Players"-dropdown box. Problem is that i've been using HM for a long long time now, and i've never cared about using the "Edit List"->"Remove" function before, so now that i got a huge database (1M+ players in it), im starting to get errors when i click the dropdown to select another player for his stats. Its not a fatal error, i just click continue in the error-box and everything still works ok, but its starting to get abit annoying. Thing is now that i get these errors, i cant use HM to remove players from the list, cause then it also give a error etc etc.

So as i said, what im wondering is where could i edit this list manually? Im guessing its somewhere in the PostGresSQL-database, so if someone could tell me the variable i know how to edit it myself, or maybe its just simply in a config-file somewhere in the HM-folders?

olliepower
12-10-2010, 09:32 PM
Try using the GUI to remove names.

click "change" and then remove, and remove some names from your list. My guess is you are getting the error because you have so many searched names.

The only way you can edit this is via the GUI. There is no other way to change it.