PDA

View Full Version : Same value for 2 stats

leaderll
12-10-2010, 02:21 PM
Hello,

In HUD or popup, "Flop Check raise as PFR" and "Flop Check raise as PFR raised Pot" have the same value.
I think it's an error.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/102/checkraise.jpg (http://img408.imageshack.us/i/checkraise.jpg/)

It's the same for all players.

morny
12-14-2010, 02:07 AM
I dont think they are different, if your the PFR it has to be in a raised pot wouldnt it?

If that doesnt explain things, What popup are you using? What version of HM are you using?

leaderll
12-14-2010, 03:44 AM
My version is 1.11.05d.
I changed the popoup, and normally I should have
0% (57) 0% (54) 0% (3)

Ajax
12-14-2010, 11:47 PM
I changed the popoup, and normally I should have
0% (57) 0% (54) 0% (3)
I do not know of any three "as PFR" stats that would give you what you wrote.

But there are three "as PFR" stats that can give you 0% (54) 0% (54) 0% (3). Those three stats are:

Check-raise_as_PFR.flop
Check-raise_as_PFR.flop_raised_pot
Check-raise_as_PFR.flop-three-bet_pt

Those same three stats are also called:

Flop Check raise as PFR
Flop Check raise as PFR Raised Pot
Flop Check raise as PFR 3Bet Pot

The following four are all the same thing:

Check-raise_as_PFR.flop
Flop Check raise as PFR

EDIT: There is no stat for Flop Check raise as PFR single-raised pot.

Ajax
12-31-2010, 10:43 AM
--

Ajax
12-31-2010, 07:40 PM
I took a closer look at this, and I think that leader|| might be correct.

Here is part of what I wrote in my above post:

The following four are all the same thing:

Check-raise_as_PFR.flop
Flop Check raise as PFR

What I wrote is accurate, in that those four stats will always give the same value; however, I think that it might be possible that they should NOT be that way. I think that Check-raise_as_PFR.flop_raised_pot and Flop Check raise as PFR Raised Pot should both give a result of Flop Check raise as PFR single-raised pot. In other words, I think that there is in fact an error in HM, and these two stats need to be fixed (one in the HUD, and one in the pop-up).

Note that "Flop CB" and "Flop Raised Pot CB" are not the same thing, and also note that "Fold to flop CB" and "Fold to flop CB Raised Pot" are also not the same thing. Therefore, I think that "Flop Check raise as PFR" and "Flop Check raise as PFR Raised Pot" should also NOT be the same thing, and the problem is that they currently are the same thing.

I think this is a HM bug that needs to be fixed.

morny
01-03-2011, 12:00 PM
Thanks ill look into this further and write up a bug report for you, i agree they shouldnt be the same value unless the only time you have check raised was in raised pots and not 3bet pots