PDA

View Full Version : Hero stats resetting in SNG

IrishAnd
12-09-2010, 06:45 PM
When I am moved to another table in a SNG, my stats reset to zero, how can I stop this?

Sarek
12-09-2010, 06:50 PM
It is by design - your stats at every new table begins from zero

IrishAnd
12-09-2010, 06:54 PM
thanks, not sure why it would be designed that way. if I'm at the same blinds in the same tourney, getting table move shouldn't be a trigger for a full reset, or at least it should be switchable in options.

IA

Sarek
12-09-2010, 06:57 PM
IMO, new table = new opponents, so your HUD reflects what they see about your game.
btw, you can see all your stats in Active player detail window

a.k.a.Also
12-09-2010, 07:07 PM
There are times in say an 18 seater where you get moved to the other table for a few hands and then back again when it gets to final table. Villains at your original table then have info on you, but you're not quite sure what.
Of course villains view of hero would fix that eh? ;)

IrishAnd
12-09-2010, 07:11 PM
thanks for the response

IA

The Minder
12-09-2010, 08:10 PM
fwiw I totally disagree with hero stats resetting on a table move for two reasons.

First, HM cannot tell me what my VPIP/PFR/AF is for a particular tourney/sng type so any comment about "tourney players should know what their stats are" is, tbh, hogwash. Unless they use PT3.

Second, if everyone at the table is running a HUD then the only player who does NOT know Hero's stats, is (you guessed it) Hero.