PDA

View Full Version : PKR import problem

inavacuum
12-09-2010, 01:53 PM
PKR had an update yesterday, no idea if this is related but it's only started happening today. Up to this point I have been importing PKR HHs with no problem at all.

I have a HH file in my PKR HH folder and when I try and import it, nothing happens (because it's already tried, automatically, and just found a bunch of errors). There are genuine hands in the file, opening it shows them all looking normal, but HM won't place them in my DB. Trying to import manually produces the same result, it reads the file, says it's imported, but doesn't actually import anything.

Edit: I see now there is another thread about this, please feel free to merge my post. It's obvious this problem is now related to the PKR update since we're all suddenly having the import problem at once.

Cliffs: Valid HH file. Some hands import, some don't. Happy to run a TV session if required.

fopah
12-09-2010, 05:59 PM
This is a known issue as PKR has changed their Hand History format. We are working on fixing the issue and will have an update available as soon as we can.

inavacuum
12-10-2010, 05:36 AM
Thank you.