PDA

View Full Version : Sync interrupts

Lumpizaver
04-13-2013, 08:03 AM
Hey,

I am trying to sync a lot of hands between 2 computers (1 mio hands), when I try to upload batches it uploads just a few of them usually around 10, sometimes 20, somtimes 5, ... And then it interrupts and says sync complete, when I click sync again I have less batches but still a lot of them (obviously because it uploaded just few). At the beginning I had 900 batches, I am currently down to 150 because I created a script that clicks the same spot on the display every 5 minutes, so my computer has been clicking the start sync button for a while now. It would be nice if it would upload/download all the batches at once. I am in the uploading phase right now, from what I tested the download also does not work as it should, my first attempt downloaded 100 batches, a bit better but still not OK.

fozzy71
04-13-2013, 11:41 AM
These are known issues that we hope to address at some point in the future with a complete re-working of the sync code but it is going to be a very time consuming project so I can't give any sort of an ETA at this time.