PDA

View Full Version : Rush HUD doesn't update ... then crashes HEM & FTP

icemonkey9
12-08-2010, 08:44 PM
After the update ... using 1.11.05d.

I'll be playing a Rush FR table. one table won't update and will be "stuck" so I'll kill HEM to try to reload it. Instead, it crashes HEM and it crashes Full Tilt Poker.

This sucks. It's happened 3 times today.

netsrak
12-09-2010, 05:19 AM
Please reboot your computer, download and install 1.11.05d again as first thing.

Make sure that site options -> ftp -> use ocr .. is disabled.
Live-tracking and prefetch should be disabled too.

If it happens again enable logging in the table preferences and send us the log file with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com

After a crash you need to restart the FTP client and holdemmanager.

rustytooth
12-24-2010, 06:40 AM
I am experiencing a similar problem I think. The Rush hud doesn't change at all with the players and when i close down HEM full tilt crashes aswel. It was doing this before and after I installed the latest update "e". It was working fine a few days ago though :S. I have tried all of the things suggested in this thread without any improvements, Is there anything else you can recommend, im not sure how to send the logging thing!?

Patvs
12-24-2010, 06:52 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.05e_internal.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Do the same for the main FullTiltPoker.exe file

rustytooth
12-24-2010, 07:03 AM
Im on windows 7, I have the windows firewall on, and the only anti virus software i have is avast.

netsrak
12-24-2010, 08:07 AM
please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.