PDA

View Full Version : Un-mark Hands

Ajax
12-08-2010, 06:46 PM
In the reports tab, we can right-mouse and then mark selected hands, or mark all hands, but we cannot right-mouse, UN-mark selected hands, or UN-mark all hands as well. We need to be able to UN-mark hands.

Patvs
12-08-2010, 07:05 PM
this is not currently an available feature.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)

Ajax
12-09-2010, 12:47 AM
In general, when something like this comes up, I will simply put it in the suggestions forums. I am quite active in those forums. This, however, is more of a bug than a feature request. Most people think of program bugs as when the program process fails in some way. But when it comes to the user interface, the "process" can be a more general term, so it extends past the program itself and includes the actions of the user.

Today I needed to mark several hands temporarily. When I was done, I realized that the only way to unmark them was to go into the replayer and check then uncheck each hand, one at a time. That makes this a bug because it allows the user to easily make a small change to multiple hands, but then makes it hard for the user to undo what he just did, even though the procedure for undoing it is very repetitive (i.e., ideal type of thing for program code to take care of for the user).

Some people might not consider this a bug. But if it is not a bug, then it is a serious user-interface deficiency, because the user interface allows us to go down a one-way path in which the only way out is some seriously repetitive work. Work that's repetitive too. The user should not have to do a significant amount of work when there is a related function/procedure that does similar work.

Patvs
12-10-2010, 04:19 PM
Click on ONLY SHOW SELECTED MARKED Hands

Then if you rightclick on a hand, you have the option to un-mark them.