PDA

View Full Version : Hand Range Tool?

MichaelT
12-08-2010, 04:05 PM
Is there a way to use the Hand Range Tool without clicking on a hand in my database.

I want to run example hands I haven't actually played but the tool deletes hand combo's from the hand I clicked on to open the tool.

Thanks

olliepower
12-08-2010, 05:31 PM
Yes you can,

when running the hand range tool highlight Hero's hole cards and type in what you would like it to be. for example 4c for 4 of clubs.

MichaelT
12-09-2010, 09:38 AM
Yes you can,

when running the hand range tool highlight Hero's hole cards and type in what you would like it to be. for example 4c for 4 of clubs.

yes but when I do that, it starts deducting combo's of hands from the original hand

MichaelT
12-09-2010, 09:40 AM
like if I click on a hand in my database and then delete my hand and the board and it still takes combo's out.

Say I have K2o and open the tool, then delete my hand and the board, then click on AKs, the combo's are automatically reduced.

olliepower
12-12-2010, 10:57 PM
sorry about the delay in my reply. We are looking deeper into the matter right now.

morny
12-13-2010, 12:44 PM
Yeah although you can manually change it as you've pointed out their are issues with the combos, it wasn't really designed with this in mind but you can suggest it here if you like and its probably something we can adapt Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)