PDA

View Full Version : FTP Tournament missing?

orejano
12-06-2010, 09:37 PM
Hi I have 1.11.05d and I played the 200K double deuce last sunday but there is no trace of the tournament in my HEM DB. I Have recreated my DB twice already, so I don't think thats the problem

And I have also have a lot of NaN in the tournament results columns, for both FTP and PS. This is due to the lack of tournament summary? I dont have the tournament summary for PS but I do have the tournament summary for FTP tournaments.

Is there any problem when importing FTP hands?

Attached is one hadn history and one screenshot.

netsrak
12-07-2010, 05:04 AM
The FTP handhistories are incomplete, there is no summary in the files. Are you closing the table to fast after you quit the tourney? The FTP client writes the summary into the handhistory file after the last hand. So if you close the table to fast this will be lost.

For Stars please see this: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Poker Stars Tournament Summary Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/441/Poker+Stars+Tournament+Summary+Setup)

orejano
12-07-2010, 08:43 PM
So the file "FT20101205 The $200K Double Deuce - (197889979) - Summary.txt" attached to the zip file is not the tournament summary??

netsrak
12-08-2010, 04:33 AM
Sorry, i overlooked the file (the name is to long).

Then i think there is something wrong with our import parser. I'll generate a bug report for it.