PDA

View Full Version : Rush HUD how to?

RunBad4Life
12-06-2010, 11:08 AM
Don't worry I've searched some already. Firstly about the run as admin stuff. Everything is already set as run as admin as standard. I don't have the OCR thing on either. I'm running 1.11.05c.

Sarek
12-06-2010, 12:21 PM
Please install the latest version: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe

give Administrator rights to these files:
HoldemManager.exe
HMHud.exe
DBControlPanel.exe
and hmimport.exe

Go to the Properties - Compatibility Tab and select “Run this program as an Administrator”.
If the option is greyed out then this is because you’ve UAC disabled, in which case enable UAC Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista - How-To Geek (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-user-account-control-uac-the-easy-way-on-windows-vista/) and reboot the PC then give rights
then you can disable UAC again if you like.

In Hud Options > Site Options under the full tilt TAB make sure “Use OCR” is turned off.
Finally go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders and click on the auto detect button.
Then restart Holdem Manager, press Start Autoimport and try playing Rusg again.

RunBad4Life
12-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Seems to be working now thanks.

RunBad4Life
12-14-2010, 06:49 PM
Why does it now fail when I'm in the mini ftops super turbo rush tourney??? Rebooted HEM over n again, HUD just showed up as 0 everything! Cost me the tournament in the end.

RunBad4Life
04-05-2011, 04:55 PM
I'm getting HUD problems when a ROD SnG is down to about 3 tables so there's usually 4 players on each table. 4 or 5 handed or so is when the HUD just screws up and start flying around all over the place. Where they're positioned will just move randomly as random players who aren't even at that specific table. I get the same sometimes with 90 mans too. Down to just a few players and sometimes the final table they stats just move around randomly. What's causing this?

Right now on my last two 90 mans I'm down to 21 in one game and 18 in another, on the table with 18 left the stats are just stuck from the last table and won't change whereas the other game is fine! I've tried closing table manager and relaunching HUD but it doesn;t work.

netsrak
04-07-2011, 04:36 AM
Which HM Version are you using?
Please update to our latest 1.11.06d: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

RunBad4Life
04-07-2011, 05:16 AM
I did and always have the latest version, problem has persisted on numerous machines.

Sarek
04-07-2011, 05:29 AM
One more try: Open additional HUD filters and set all lines to 2 - 10

RunBad4Life
04-08-2011, 10:19 AM
I don't want to do that my stats are set 7-9, 4-6 and 2-3 handed, I'd never have it any other way, much like most HUD users.

Just how is it so that when I move from the last two tables to the final table from that point sometimes the stats won;t change, the ones from the previous table just stay there and then as it gets shorter handed the stats just seem to pile up in one random place whilst all my other tables are perfectly normal??? It must have something to do with the final table? I have "empty seat" removed from the client but I never have this problem in STT's so it can't be because of that.

Sarek
04-08-2011, 12:02 PM
Even if you don't want: try 2-10.
If this hepls, report pls. Because for some people it works, we need to collect info for developers.