PDA

View Full Version : Beta version 1.11.05d

aLLinJeKonT
12-06-2010, 06:43 AM
Dear support,

When I download the latest beta I got some problems with my HUD. Normally when I look at the stats on my table I can see the last 3 hands that have been played, but after the last beta it freezes and the last hand is not accurate anymore and winrate in my own window is also not accurate anymore. It doesn't update fast enough or not at all. It happens when I multitable. Couldn't find anything about that subject. I hope you understand what I meant. Thank you.

netsrak
12-06-2010, 09:39 AM
1.11.05d is no beta, its just our latest release.

Which pokersite?
Which gametype?
Which HM version?
Which operating system?
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

aLLinJeKonT
12-06-2010, 09:46 AM
It's on Fulltiltpoker
6max
HEM Professional 1.11.05d
I use windows 7

Sorry I am a complete noob on computers. I can find the file but I don't know how to attach it. I thought I could attach it somewhere here but I can't find where. Thank you Netsrak

Sarek
12-06-2010, 12:31 PM
Press Post Reply
then find Attachments (in first line of icons, to the right of smiles) and press the icon (not arrow)
near Upload File from your Computer press Browse and find the file in your computer
select it and press Open
then press Upload in the right side
after that press Attachments again - but arrow this time
example 5355

aLLinJeKonT
12-06-2010, 12:37 PM
Hee Netsrak, I am not at home right now. I will do it when I get back. Thank you for helping me out.

aLLinJeKonT
12-07-2010, 09:01 AM
I am in that folder right now, but the thing is, which map do u need to see. There's a lot of folders in RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

Which one do I have to upload? Thnx.

netsrak
12-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

aLLinJeKonT
12-07-2010, 12:14 PM
I hope I did it right.

netsrak
12-08-2010, 04:30 AM
Nope, you can send it to support@holdemmanager.com

Please add a link to this thread.