PDA

View Full Version : One & Done definition help

rowhousepd
04-09-2013, 03:46 AM
I'm trying to make a "One & Done" definition. I'm sure a lot of folks are familiar with this kind of play:

The player raises preflop, cbets once on the flop, and doesn't put any more $ into the pot for the rest of the hand; he can either fold right there to a raise on the flop, or fold to a bet on the turn or on the river, or he can just check down. The important thing is that their flop cbet has to be the last time he contributes to the pot.

I've come up with something close where the flop cbets get called and then the player folds on future streets or just checks down, but I can't seem to get fold vs a flop raise to count as an instance/opportunity.

I've tried this using the old Previous Action and Action tabs as well as the newer Sequence tabs, but I'm not able to make a definition that will find this kind of "One & Done" behavior. Can someone help? Thanks.

sreticentv
04-09-2013, 08:01 AM
You can use a merged definition for the bet/fold definition and the traditional one&done definition NoteCaddy Merged Definitions - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy-Merged-Definitions.ashx)