PDA

View Full Version : Problem Hud panel position

chusoooo
07-22-2008, 05:40 AM
Hello, my problem is that I can not move panels statistics for every player without affecting the position of the panels of the other players.

Example: I want to move the panel statistics Vpip / Pfr for the player # 7
(I use PartyPoker and the latest version of HM)

Thanks for your help! Sorry for my English ...

Greetings!

Mike chops
07-22-2008, 12:55 PM
First place the "*" panels over the correct seats. Then drag the stats for one seat where you want them. This should also place the stats for the other seats in the same position relative to the "*" panel. If you want to adjust any seats stats individually hold ctrl down whilst you move the panels.

chusoooo
07-22-2008, 01:45 PM
I have already tried to use the CTRL but not work for me ... What could be the problem?

Thanks!

K-J
07-23-2008, 03:54 PM
I've got the same problem. I play multiple tables and some of the stats shown are correct for that player, but not all. For example: if I try to move the stats of a player at the top left of a table, the statistics of all my tables at the topleft move (and I don't want that!). CTRL button doesnt help either.
Does anybody know how to fix this?

morny
07-23-2008, 04:32 PM
Kj were currently working on that bug and will report a fix asap

K-J
07-23-2008, 04:34 PM
Thank you!

domino66
08-30-2008, 04:03 PM
Same problem here, and it doesn't look like it's been fixed yet, is that right?

Holding the ctrl button does NOT do what I think you say it should (e.g. move just the panel for THAT seat without affecting all the others).

Has this been addressed yet?

P.S. WHILE I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION HERE -- I have another suggestion, can you let the user decide how many characters of the Abb. Name stat field should appear? The reason why i say that is b/c I only use that stat field to make sure that the stats are being displayed for the correct player. So I really only need the first 2 or 3 characters of the player's screename to verify that...currently it displays up to like 9 or 10 characters; while this might not seem like a big deal, when positioning stats, every single pixel counts b/c i want to place lots of stats around the table...i think this should be pretty easy no?

morny
08-31-2008, 04:42 PM
Ok ill add it to the suggestions