PDA

View Full Version : active players detail window question

jclaburn
12-05-2010, 07:26 PM
I was reading the FAQ description of the Preflop by Position tab Section 2:

"This section shows the players 3bet%/call% from each position when in position and out of position

E) This indicates his 3Bet % is 6 and his Call % is 18 when he's in middle position and he's in position

F) This indicates his 3Bet % is 5 and his Call % is 33 when he's in the cutoff and he's out of position"

but this doesn't make sense to me based upon what the stat should be to be useful and the description in the active players detail itself, which says that the stats are "3-Bet% / Call Position% on position of raising player and whether current player is In Position or Out of Position." Shouldn't the explanation be:

E) This indicates his 3Bet % is 6 and his Call % is 18 when he's FACING A RAISE FROM middle position and he's in position

F) This indicates his 3Bet % is 5 and his Call % is 33 when he's FACING A RAISE FROM the cutoff and he's out of position"

Otherwise I've been using this stat wrong for two years. Thanks for your help answering this question, as well as for any pertinent comments relative to this stat and its usefulness.

Jeff

netsrak
12-06-2010, 04:42 AM
I think you are right and its written correct in the detail window but not in the FAQ, i'll forward this.