PDA

View Full Version : Results always off by a few dollars?

speedyworm
04-08-2013, 11:20 AM
hello...

i am not sure when it started but it was a long time ago... my holdemmanager has always been off by like a few dollars each session... it adds up overtime and is really hard to keep track of how much I'm up/down because i have a lot of money transferring in and out of my account...

how can i fix this?

i have re-installed my OS/ holdemmanager, postgresql multipletimes (not coz my HEM is off by a few dollars) but due to other reasons. Everytime i reinstall i hope my HEM would be more accurate... but it never is. Can you guys help?

fozzy71
04-08-2013, 07:00 PM
Which site and which games? Which version of HM1 are you using? If you are using a recent internal beta version of HM1 and playing Stars SNG for example, this is a known issue.

If you can narrow down the discrepancy at all to any particular games/hands and send us the hand history and tournament summary files it might be helpful. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

speedyworm
04-08-2013, 10:59 PM
yea. I'm using 1.13.01 Internal Beta version.

And I'l play a session today, its always off by a bit. It is all cash games, whether its regular ring games or Zoom games on pokerstars its always off...

I'm not sure if my connection is a bit unstable would cause this. but i don't think that is the problem?

And il send the hand history tonight after i play a session and i'l let you guys know how much its off by as well : ). thanks!

netsrak
04-09-2013, 04:14 AM
If your connection is unstable the stars client will not write all handhistories to your hard drive.
You should request the hands for the session later (there is an option in the stars client) and import them again.
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+