PDA

View Full Version : Failure reimporting tourneys to new DB

nac35mm
12-04-2010, 09:44 AM
Hi

I created a new HEM DB to reimport my hands and tourney stats, because the previous one may be corrupted.
First i exported everyting (hands, tourney, bonuses and notes) to a new folder named "HEM backup" and reimported the files.
Here are my quewstions:
All the duration and the speed entries are wrong (the spped one should be done manually on the original db). It says most of the tourneys last 360min (they are sit n go) and are regular (half of them are turbo)
I was also triying Hold'em Vision but when i query something it tells me it can find the "HoldemManager.config" file because it looks for the "config" folder in the new "HEM backup" folder (i checked it and it uses to be with all the HEM program files).

How could i fix this?
Thank you very much

netsrak
12-04-2010, 12:26 PM
You need to export / import the tourney summaries as well. Export them from the old database via right mouse key in the dataview.

nac35mm
12-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Thanks for your reply netsrak. I already did it and the duration still doesn't show the coorect values

netsrak
12-05-2010, 06:35 AM
Can you mail us the hands and summaries (or at least some sample tourneys)?

I think we need to look into it.
Please mail them with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com