PDA

View Full Version : Bodog import errors

deathduck
12-04-2010, 02:49 AM
I'm using version 1.11.05d and playing on bodog. There are a ton of import errors in tournaments and one table wouldn't import any hands for cash games.

morny
12-04-2010, 06:29 AM
Please install the latest version: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe and if the problem still exists please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

bpetex
12-05-2010, 01:00 AM
I having problem with import too. It doesn't import anything. When i'm trying to import i see only errors. With the handgrabber it's working fine

I have the lastest version and i'm using win7

sorry for my bad english

netsrak
12-05-2010, 06:45 AM
We have problems with Bodog at the moment. Please use the handgrabber.

deathduck
12-05-2010, 07:02 PM
We have problems with Bodog at the moment. Please use the handgrabber.

Temporary problems are fine, thank you for adding support for bodog! According to the handgrabber people it is 'impossible' to get hand histories while playing tournaments. I was very glad to see HEM did have tournament support, you guys did the impossible :p

Veteran68
12-08-2010, 02:30 PM
Interesting. I've been using the Idleminer grabber (trial) for cash games. Last night I played 4 SnGs on Bodog and my HUD worked for all of them. So was that HEM doing it, or Idleminer? From the above comments it seems Idleminer can't do tournaments (or is that just MTTs?), so I'm guessing HEM kicked in at that point. But I've never once seem HEM grab a cash game, only Idleminer seems to do it.

I would think if both are trying to work, they would conflict and/or create duplicate hands. Could these be the import errors that others are talking about?

deathduck
12-08-2010, 11:10 PM
Interesting. I've been using the Idleminer grabber (trial) for cash games. Last night I played 4 SnGs on Bodog and my HUD worked for all of them. So was that HEM doing it, or Idleminer? From the above comments it seems Idleminer can't do tournaments (or is that just MTTs?), so I'm guessing HEM kicked in at that point. But I've never once seem HEM grab a cash game, only Idleminer seems to do it.

I would think if both are trying to work, they would conflict and/or create duplicate hands. Could these be the import errors that others are talking about?

Most of us are smart enough to turn off the handgrabber while HEM is set to import the hands it grabs.

As for your SnG, the hand grabber does have SnG support but not MTT support. This is great news for those of us who play MTT on bodog that HEM does grab those hands.

I have not tried the beta version yet with the HEM hand grabber so I will try that at some later point in time and report back when I do.