PDA

View Full Version : Can't change any configurations to my HUD

Cole
12-04-2010, 01:24 AM
I set up my HUD about a year ago and just went in to change around some of the stats. When I set up the HUD previously it allowed me to view the changes instantly by having a poker client/table open. I tried the same thing today and the HUD will not apply any of the changes to my HUD on the open table.

I tried playing with pretty much every changeable setting and then clicked "apply" and "ok" but to no avail. It simply won't accept any of the changes. When I close out of HEM and restart the software all of my changes are showing up in the configuration settings screen but none of them are applied to the HUD.

There has to be a simple fix to this...? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks much,

Cole

morny
12-04-2010, 07:04 AM
go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?

Cole
12-05-2010, 11:12 PM
go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?

Thanks Morny, I will give this a shot and let you know how it works out.

I am also having an issue with the HUD stats for each player showing up over any other application screen that I have open. For instance, if I open up iTunes or a web page, etc... and click on it so that it is covering the poker tables on my screen. The web page will cover the poker tables, etc... but the HUD stats will super impose on the web page, iTunes, etc... making it hard to read see the application.

This never happened before a couple of months ago so I am hoping that there is a solution for this also. Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks again,

Cole

netsrak
12-06-2010, 05:12 AM
Disable table preferences -> force on top.

Cole
12-06-2010, 11:51 PM

This worked great. Thanks for the help Morny!