PDA

View Full Version : Any way to only keep x amount of most recent hands for opponents on HUD?

lacoste111
12-03-2010, 09:14 PM
Hi

I have a large database, and I want to know is there a way to limit the amount of hands to the most recent x amount of hands for all opponents on my HUD display. I would like to see recent HUD stats of my opponents instead of all 18k hands on them. But as well I would like to have enough hands to predict their actions. Is there some kind of option to only have HUD use the most recent x amount of hands for HUD stats?

Thanks.

xplore
12-04-2010, 02:39 AM
Hi

I have a large database, and I want to know is there a way to limit the amount of hands to the most recent x amount of hands for all opponents on my HUD display. I would like to see recent HUD stats of my opponents instead of all 18k hands on them. But as well I would like to have enough hands to predict their actions. Is there some kind of option to only have HUD use the most recent x amount of hands for HUD stats?

Thanks.

Sorry for no help, but thanks for posting this cause I seriously just came here to post this.

morny
12-04-2010, 07:06 AM
Sorry we currently dont have that option, the nearest to it is Hud Options > Additional Hud Filters and use last x months

xplore
12-04-2010, 03:51 PM
Sorry we currently dont have that option, the nearest to it is Hud Options > Additional Hud Filters and use last x months

So if i have 10k hands on someone over 12 months, but have taken in 2k hands on him in the last month and have the ' use last 1 months ' filter on, it should only show his stats from last month correct?

Patvs
12-05-2010, 03:38 AM
Correct....

xplore
12-10-2010, 03:15 AM
Correct....

would that affect the hand count on the HUD?

netsrak
12-10-2010, 05:32 AM
yep