PDA

View Full Version : Hero HUD Stats on Replayer

reech23
12-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Whenever I open up the replayer I'm getting stats for me based on 375k hands, which is mixture of all the different limits I've played. Is it possible to change this to the same as the filter settings? Or at least just give my stats based on one limit/game, even if it cant cope with a date range?

morny
12-04-2010, 07:03 AM
Try Hud Options > Additional Hud Filters > Include hands form other limits, does this do what you want?

reech23
12-05-2010, 12:22 PM
Nope, no luck.

I've got 428k hands total in my database over various limits. My 50NL FR rush and non-rush hands come to about 348k.

I've just opened a hand history in every limit. They all seem correct except for 50NL and 50NL Rush:

Actual hands at 50NL Rush 192k replayer thinks 375k
Actual hands at 50NL 156k replayer thinks 281k

The winnings popup is not correct either, so I don't really trust any of the stats on there at the moment :/

Screenshot of my number of hands by limit:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b359/rmdavey85/HEMHandsTotal.jpg

Screenshot of a 50NL FR Rush hand
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b359/rmdavey85/HEM50NLFRRush-HUDStats.jpg

Maybe I'm being an idiot and missing something, but the numbers just seem way out to me.

reech23
12-05-2010, 12:24 PM
btw, this is with no filters and "all hands" in the date range box.

Curious where my HUD is finding another couple of hundred thousand hands from lol

reech23
12-06-2010, 06:45 PM
Have also now noticed that the number of hands for other players vary depending on what hand I look at.

On one hand history I see 961 total hands for the player
On another hand history he has 1362
Yet on the reports when making him the active player I've got 1168 hands on the guy total lol

Something aint right :/

Sarek
12-07-2010, 06:14 AM
try this:
go to Filter and untick all rush limits
click Save and Refresh
then go to filter again and restore these rush back
click Save again and then Refresh

reech23
12-08-2010, 01:53 PM
No luck, made no difference that I can see

netsrak
12-09-2010, 05:13 AM
Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).

reech23
12-09-2010, 05:27 AM
Please could you give me a link to instructions how to do all that? Just want to make sure I don't lose anything like player notes, HUD layouts etc

Thanks

netsrak
12-09-2010, 09:58 AM
A reindex is nearly the same as the vacuum explained in this FAQ: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Vacuum Analyze Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/88/Vacuum+Analyze+Database+)
Its just another option.

To create a new database: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)

After this test you can switch back to your original database so you will not loose anything.

But anyway you should do regular backups of your database and the configuration files.

reech23
12-13-2010, 09:36 AM
Re-index and vacuum had no effect.

I also tried exporting all the HH's and then importing them into a brand new database. Something went wrong with that too though because after doing the import it had managed to confuse which hands were rush and non-rush.. although the total number of hands did look correct at least.

I've done some work to my laptop and have fitted a new hard drive and switched to Windows 7 so I'll start it all again soon. I have all the HH's exported in notepad format and also a backup of the old database. Should have everything I need, so will post again soon.

Patvs
12-13-2010, 11:48 PM
Don't reimport an "exported database"/
HoldemManager won't be able to distinguish the RUSH vs regular-cash hands.

Reimport the ORIGINAL handhistories from your archive folder.

reech23
12-14-2010, 05:45 AM
oh, well I'm a bit stuffed then, pretty sure I don't have all my original HH's. Not all 400k of them anyway. If I get bored one day I'll try and get them from Full Tilt.

reech23
12-20-2010, 04:24 PM
Right, I've downloaded all my hand history's from the Full Tilt website and imported them into a new database. My numbers are looking good now at least in total, but I just cannot seem to get my HUD to split between Rush and non-Rush hands on the replayer.

I've tried ticking and un-ticking the "mix FTP Rush and Non Rush stats" box under "additional HUD filters". No difference however I set it, it still shows all my 361k hands despite only 200k of them being Rush.

I'm concerned I am seeing HUD stats while playing where it is including my opponents non-Rush hands.

netsrak
12-21-2010, 04:44 AM
Which HM Version are you using?

reech23
12-21-2010, 06:48 PM
1.11.05d

netsrak
12-22-2010, 05:01 AM
Are the Rush and non rush hands handled as different limits in the reports?
We use the file name of the handhistory files to decide whether the hands are rush or not. I think that this information was lost because of the import into a new database.

reech23
04-24-2011, 04:20 PM
Have just had another go at trying to fix this. Still no luck though..

I have purged all hands from before the 1st of March then done all the database management stuff. With no filters it shows my 26k hands since the 1st of March, yet when I go into the replayer my HUD shows stats based on 499k hands.. they shouldn't even exist any more

After purging the hands it said something about needing to clear the cache before the space could be re-used, maybe something to do with that?

Am open to suggestions for things to try..

Reech

Patvs
04-24-2011, 06:05 PM
Create a new empty database, and only import the hands of March 1 (and more recent hands) from your archive folder.