PDA

View Full Version : Editing sit and go results

aquaman
04-05-2013, 04:12 PM
Couple of my sngs weren't registered as wins or losses even though they were completed. I want to change this so my results reflect it. I can change finishing place, but doesn't update my winnings. I can edit the winnings, but can't put a negative number, and when I enter 0 for winnings, it doesn't count it as a loss, but rather not played at all.

Thanks

fozzy71
04-05-2013, 09:21 PM
Couple of my sngs weren't registered as wins or losses even though they were completed. I want to change this so my results reflect it. I can change finishing place, but doesn't update my winnings. I can edit the winnings, but can't put a negative number, and when I enter 0 for winnings, it doesn't count it as a loss, but rather not played at all.

Thanks

Which site are these games from? If they are from pokerstars make sure you are saving the tournament histories/summaries and importing them.

Does it help if you click the [x] ''Is Player Finished'' checkbox when double clicking the tournament in the Dataview tab?

If you continue to have problems, please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

aquaman
04-06-2013, 06:18 PM
These are on party poker and ipoker. I don't see an option for this when I double click the unfinished tournaments.

You were correct about my archive, and I have moved it, but nothing has happened. I will send all my incomplete tournaments now as this seems to happen relatively often. (1689 played 1607 recorded)

fozzy71
04-06-2013, 06:54 PM
These are on party poker and ipoker. I don't see an option for this when I double click the unfinished tournaments.

You were correct about my archive, and I have moved it, but nothing has happened. I will send all my incomplete tournaments now as this seems to happen relatively often. (1689 played 1607 recorded)

Thank you. The best thing will definitely be if we can test the hands ourselves.