PDA

View Full Version : when moved tables no stats show on everest

leehickson
12-03-2010, 12:06 PM
When i'm moved to new table on Everest. There is no hud stats at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It works fine on single tables. But when I get moved in a tournament it shows nothing on new table. Yet the hands still import.

morny
12-04-2010, 04:44 AM
Try using the table finder

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+) - Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

leehickson
12-05-2010, 08:44 AM
Yeah I use it by dragging the red box after highlighting the table number but it says can't find any unattached hands :s

netsrak
12-06-2010, 04:28 AM
Which HM version are you using?

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

leehickson
12-06-2010, 12:03 PM
its 1.11.05d version

leehickson
12-06-2010, 12:08 PM
heres the file you asked for . i think:confused:

netsrak
12-07-2010, 04:52 AM
Not sure whether it causes problems but please don't use the folderC:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs as an archive folder. Please reconfigure all your auto-import settings, you should use the default folder c:\hmarchive or another folder which is not in the holdemmanager folder hierarchy or in the handhistory folder of any of your pokerclients.

You also have a duplicate blue square auto-import entry.
Please remove it.

I think the best is if you remove all entries except Everest for a test.

If it still doesn't work please close HM, delete the file exenames.txt, restart HM and try again with the table finder.

leehickson
12-07-2010, 11:43 AM
Thanks . All systems go. I did not reboot my pc after the update. I think that was the problem although I have still done as you've said. Thanks again ;-):)