PDA

View Full Version : I cant see hands in report

bigfatfishy
12-03-2010, 08:22 AM
Hello, I did email this message to support yesterday but got no reply so I thought I would post here.

Holdem manager appears to be working fine I have the 1.11.05d update and my hud is working fine. Whilst playing the hands appear to be importing as normal but they do not show up in the reports. I did a search in your forums for this problem and that said to clear the filters, I have tried that multiple times and the hands still do not show up.

I have moved the hands into a seperate folder and imported from there, they show up as duplicate hands so I know the import is working ok.

I can see hands that I imported last night, then I went to bed and turned my computer off. I turned on computer this morning and noticed this problem. I have played on both full tilt (rush poker) and bodog (with hand grabber obv) today.

Thanks

Paul

morny
12-04-2010, 06:22 AM
Here’s a FAQ on how to create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database), can you try that and see if the hands import into that database and if they show up, if not please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread