PDA

View Full Version : ONGAME.CO:hud configuration doesn't work

Basqualone
12-03-2010, 03:33 AM
Since a couple of weeks, when I start to play a omaha table the HUD apply a wrong configuration. HUD apply the configuration that I've defined for holdem cashgame (see attachment picture). I notice that also for holdem tournament is apply the same wrong configuration. Could you help me?

regards
Luigi

morny
12-04-2010, 07:16 AM
Does any of your other hud configurations have the same boxes ticked, can you post a screenshot of them also?

netsrak
12-04-2010, 07:17 AM
Can you change the hud configuration manually while playing? -> right click on the table in the table manager and choose the hud.

Please attach the file prefs.xml (you find it in the config subfolder).

Basqualone
12-04-2010, 09:41 AM
Can you change the hud configuration manually while playing? -> right click on the table in the table manager and choose the hud.

Please attach the file prefs.xml (you find it in the config subfolder).

Yes, I can and I do everytime obv.

Basqualone
12-04-2010, 09:57 AM
Does any of your other hud configurations have the same boxes ticked, can you post a screenshot of them also?

Obv no, because I don't change the configurations.

netsrak
12-04-2010, 12:34 PM
Please assign the default Hud to a side you are not playing at under "Use for".

Basqualone
12-05-2010, 07:22 AM
I've assigned "default" to a site, but the modify doesn't work

netsrak
12-06-2010, 05:25 AM
I think we need to take a look at your configuration: Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

Basqualone
12-08-2010, 04:34 AM
I think we need to take a look at your configuration: Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

I try export/import hud config and delete/rebuild config too, but doesn't work. I email to support for a teamviewer session,

ty