PDA

View Full Version : HUD doesnt show accumulated stats?

tully
12-02-2010, 11:08 PM
Hi, my files all seem to be importing properly (when i search myself/other players correct info is there), and I've checked all my filters. But every time I move to a new table, it says I've played 1 hand, and that I've only played 1 hand with everyone else at that table.

I am currently just using the free trial and have had this problem since the start.

Any idea what the issue is? Is it possible I have it set to show the session stats by default (when I right click nothing changes aside from the color of the display)

Thanks for your time everyone
-tully

netsrak
12-04-2010, 07:13 AM
That is by design. Hero stats are always displayed as 'Table Stats' so you can have a better idea of how your table image may appear to any new players at the table.

For the other players you should see overall stats. Please check your additional Hud filters and tourney hud filters.

morny
12-04-2010, 07:13 AM
go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists? If so Here’s a FAQ on how to create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) so please create a new database and import hands and see if the problem is still happening