PDA

View Full Version : Vpp/hand is off since Dec 1, 2010

professorpain
12-02-2010, 09:38 PM
Anyone else here noticed that their vpp/hand is suddenly off since Dec started?

I can tell this by looking at the listed rates in HEM which are significantly below normal and by looking at "VPP Since Dec 1" in Poker Stars Client.

It's off significantly.

Also, not all of my hands are being imported automatically on Stars. I play 2000 hands and it only imports about 1400.

I have the latest update.

morny
12-04-2010, 05:40 AM
please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and well look into this

professorpain
12-04-2010, 10:16 PM
This is very strange. It's the same thing every day. Poker Stars said they would have to email me all my hands since Nov 21 because of some kind of problem in their system. I imported the file and it had >5,000 errors. Today I played 3500 hands and only 1600 ended up being imported.

Nobody else has complained about this or mentioned this? Is there anything you suggest that I do? I can I enable logging or somehow capture the "error hands" so i can send them to you? otherwise, the file Stars emailed me is very very large.

8gamer
12-04-2010, 11:23 PM
Ever since December 1st I am missing 25-30% of my Full Tilt Rush Poker hands.

Patvs
12-05-2010, 03:26 AM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Reimport the hands.

If any show up as import errors--> email us a handhistory to support@holdemmanager.com

If they import just fine but don't show up in HoldemManager--> try to clear your FILTERS

professorpain
12-05-2010, 04:26 AM
Here is an update:

I went to HMArchive and reimported all of my hands from Dec 1 onwards.
It shows "duplicate hand" for reach day and when I add up each days # of Duplicate Hands, it comes out to the number of hands I should have played.

However, when I go to reports and clear filters besides "After Dec 1 2010", I am still missing thousands of hands.

So apparently they have been imported yet somehow have not been added to my reports.

Should I try to purge and reimport? Could my database be too large right now? (< 1m hands)

professorpain
12-05-2010, 04:47 AM
2nd Update:

I purged all of the hands and then reimported them, but it was the same problem. I am missing thousands of hands in Reports/Hands/Sessions/Graphs yet it says that they have been imported.

Patvs
12-05-2010, 05:19 AM
Create a NEW empty database--> as a test import this month's hand into the new database.

If they ALL show up--> reimport ALL your hands into the new database

professorpain
12-05-2010, 09:01 AM
yeah they showed up in a new database. you think my old db is unfixable?

Patvs
12-05-2010, 03:18 PM
You can try to REINDEX your old database in pgadminIII
(and clear the filters)

But it that doesn't magically fix it, I would just reimport all your hands into a new database