PDA

View Full Version : View: you need more simple .ip and .oop stats

domino66
12-02-2010, 07:30 PM
I've reviewed the stat definitions pretty thoroughly and couldn't find either of the following...can you tell me if they currently exist (they may just be titled something weird):

I want to know:
i) how often someone folds to a 3B when he is in position
ii) how often he folds to a 3B when he is OOP

This is a really, really big deal.

The closest thing I could find in the stat definitions were these:

Fold_vs_3b.EP.IP Fold to 3-Bet in EP when the 3-bet comes from someone behind you
Fold_vs_3b.MP.IP Fold to 3-Bet in MP when the 3-bet comes from someone behind you
Fold_vs_3b.CO.IP Fold to 3-Bet in CO when the 3-bet comes from someone in position

(**by the way, I think these are mis-titled...something with the ".IP" extension should imply that the stat is keyed to hands when he was IN POSITION...either these are mis-labeled, or you've just chosen a really confusing way to word them...)

Here's the problem with only having those stats: The sample sizes are just way to small. The single most important distinction you can make is simply whether the person you're 3-betting HAS POSITION ON YOU, or whether YOU HAVE POSITION ON HIM.

Dicing it up by EP/MP/CO etc is overkill and actually counterproductive because the sample size for each of those specific table positions ends up being miniscule, even when you have a ton of hands on someone.

I wouldn't mind it so much as long as you ALSO had a simple:
Folds to 3B when IP, and
Folds to 3B when OP
stats...but I don't see those unless I'm missing something.

morny
12-04-2010, 06:55 AM
Hi,

we dont have those stats right now but you can suggest it in our suggestions forum if youd like Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)