PDA

View Full Version : Please Help - Full Tilt won't open in Parrallels/doesn't show hands in Mac OSx?

illmatic919
12-02-2010, 06:32 PM
hi, i just recently bought a macbook, and installed parrallells to use holdem manager

i have gotten every site with HEM except Full Tilt... if i install it on my mac osx, the hands do not show up in HEM most of time and HUD never works.....

so i downloaded the windows version of full tilt, as i did with a couple other clients.... but it just opens a small window where my only option is to exit out??

thank you so much for any help!

illmatic919
12-03-2010, 11:24 PM
bump..

still getting no hud stats when running full tilt on a mac?

morny
12-04-2010, 04:57 AM
o i downloaded the windows version of full tilt, as i did with a couple other clients.... but it just opens a small window where my only option is to exit out??

Is this the full tilt client or the HM client?

Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

illmatic919
12-04-2010, 07:48 AM
the full tilt client will open w mac OS, but the hands are not tracked in HEM, although i definitly put the auto import folders correct....

if i try to run it in pc..then just a small box appears and only option is to x out of full tilt..

HEM is not importing hands from pokerstars, cake, or UB either... when running those in either windows or mac mode.. merge is the only one that works

any suggestions? thank you

netsrak
12-04-2010, 12:25 PM
You definitely need to use the windows clients of the pokersites to work with HM.

Which windows did you install? Did you check the setup for all the pokerclients in our FAQ?