PDA

View Full Version : Can't start HEM1

zinx
04-04-2013, 08:43 AM
On launch hem1 suddenly asks for online activation (i have pro licence for years) It says i have 0 of 15 days remaining. when i press "activate online now" i always get error message "There were errors during activation. You can retry activating online or go back and try another method. If problems persist contact customer service"

On holdemmanager.com I tried resetting all profiles button...but i got small window "script error" I tried disabling proxys etc all other tricks. I turned off windows firewall and antivirus..still no help. so now in despair i unistalled both postgresql and hem and downloaded full hem1 installer from hm.com and reinstalled ...but guess what, when launching, i get the same message. 0 of 15 days left and activate online and error again.

Ideas? :confused:

fozzy71
04-04-2013, 07:08 PM
On launch hem1 suddenly asks for online activation (i have pro licence for years) It says i have 0 of 15 days remaining. when i press "activate online now" i always get error message "There were errors during activation. You can retry activating online or go back and try another method. If problems persist contact customer service"

On holdemmanager.com I tried resetting all profiles button...but i got small window "script error" I tried disabling proxys etc all other tricks. I turned off windows firewall and antivirus..still no help. so now in despair i unistalled both postgresql and hem and downloaded full hem1 installer from hm.com and reinstalled ...but guess what, when launching, i get the same message. 0 of 15 days left and activate online and error again.

Ideas? :confused:

I have manually reset your serial code so please try entering it again.

If you continue to have registration issues, please send your Reg.log file from the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs folder. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'reg'.

Please email the log, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com