PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the position of folded cards

EthereaL
12-02-2010, 10:39 AM
Hello,

after each hand whem HEM shows me the flop and mucked hands, it shows them on different players. How can I fix that?

fopah
12-03-2010, 04:53 PM
You need to right click to drag them to the correct spot.

Please see this FAQ on that topic and if you have more questions please let us know.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/53/Mucked+Cards+are+Not+Correctly+Aligned+

pookah
12-12-2010, 06:56 PM
For some reason my mucked cards are positioned off the table in the chat area. If I enable card and alignment edit, I can't grab the sample cards to move them (not enough latency) for my cards (I click on the table, the cards appear in the chat area, but disappear before I can get my mouse on them). Cards for other players work OK. How do I recover from this?

Patvs
12-14-2010, 12:04 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Try: 1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

pookah
01-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Try: 1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

I tried all of this. It didn't help. I sit in seat 5, seat 5 post-hand cards are sitting in the middle of the chat area. I can see them if I click in the black area to the left of the chat area (on UB). They flash on for a second, but with no latency. Consequently, I can't grab it with right-click to move it. If there's a setting in a text file that will control position let me know. Funny thing, I have the same issue on my laptop. I am running Windows 7, using the latest HEM beta.

netsrak
01-09-2011, 06:37 AM
Did you try to increase table preferences -> mucked cards time and table preferences->force on top enabled?