PDA

View Full Version : OutOfRangeException

keve
12-01-2010, 08:14 PM
Hi, here is an exception :p

************** Kivétel szövege **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeExceptio n(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
a következő helyen: System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeExceptio n()
a következő helyen: System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
a következő helyen: bl.a(Double& A_0, Double& A_1, Boolean A_2, Boolean A_3, Boolean A_4, Boolean A_5, Dictionary`2& A_6, Dictionary`2& A_7, Dictionary`2& A_8, b3 A_9, dv A_10)
a következő helyen: bl.a(ZedGraphControl A_0, Boolean A_1, Boolean A_2, Boolean A_3, Boolean A_4, Boolean A_5, b3 A_6, dv A_7)
a következő helyen: bm.aj(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1)
a következő helyen: System.Windows.Forms.RadioButton.OnCheckedChanged( EventArgs e)

It happens in the tourney results graph.
When i set the filters, in such way, that there is not a single result (dont ask why :D) it shows no graph of course. But when i change the view from by tourney, to by days ... the exception comes...:eek:

I use the newest release. 1.11.05d

Patvs
12-02-2010, 01:54 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Which language version of Windows?
Are you date settings set to M/d/yyyy ('American' date formatting) in control panel--> region & language settings?

keve
12-02-2010, 07:27 AM
Windows 7 hungarian version. Windows firewall, no antivirus.. :p

yyyy/M/d date formatting.

Patvs
12-02-2010, 07:55 AM
In Windows--> Control Panel--> Region & Language can you change the date formatting to M/d/yyyy

Can you create a NEW empty database. Only import a couple of hands, and see if the OutOfRangeException crash will still occur?

keve
12-02-2010, 08:29 AM
???????

And if it wont happen again its not a bug??
A want to use it with hungarian date formatting... sorry.
It is a bug, its easy to fix...

Have you tried to reproduce it?
Just set the buyin from 0 to 0 ... set the by day radiobutton.... and then play with the other radiobuttons, or the rakeback, bonuses, luck adjusted winnings checkbox... its all the same exception...

Patvs
12-02-2010, 08:39 AM
I know of the error,... but I can't reproduce it, since the correct date settings + a new database should resolve it.

Also read:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html

And see if you can edit the postgresql.conf file (turn off logging and assign more memory to PostgreSQL)

Just try to change the date settings + a new database. If you still get the same error, try a full reinstall of HoldemManager using the 93 mb full installer @ http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Holdem_Manager_Setup.exe

If the date setting DOES resolve it, HoldemManager will not support Hungarian date formatting, because other countries (read: Turkey, China and Russia) have similar issues which causes errors for those handhistories, because of the non-M/d/yyyy formatting.

keve
12-02-2010, 08:54 AM
So you cant resolve a date formatting issue?
And you simply dont support those countries date formatting? ... half of the world!? :eek:

But somehow it does support it because i always used it in hungarian windows... and there was no bug... and this one is a stupid one...

Patvs
12-02-2010, 11:11 AM
The reason we only support M/d/yyyy (by the way, I'm used to using the 'European' standard d/M/yyyy myself in the Netherlands) is exactly because of this: the update of a pokerclient can completely screw up the handhistories.

For example Full Tilt, used to automatically write, everything in a yyyy/M/d formatting, but in a recent update the Full Tilt client now uses whatever local computer settings you have.

PokerStars had a similar issue where they would suddenly use your computer local time, instead of the internal clock in the pokerclient.

If the pokerclients randomly make these changes, HoldemManager doesn't know if 05/08/2010 in a handhistory means = 5th of August or 8th of May.

If everybody uses M/d/yyyy this issue doesn't come up.

----

With your issue, it's more likely a full reinstall of HoldemManager and a NEW database fixes the problem. I was merely suggesting the date formatting might cause it. Just try to change the suggested things from my other posts so we can pinpoint what causes the bug.