PDA

View Full Version : Contemplating purchasing?

Zorfox
12-01-2010, 02:54 PM
I am a Poker Tracker user that has outgrown the Micro version I currently use. Rather than spend $50 to upgrade I have been looking at HM. I like the partner applications that are available with HM. I honestly don't see a lot of differences between the two other than that though. So my question is two parts.

One, How much does it actually cost? The posted pricing is a little misleading. Pro version is $90 which is described as "Our most popular version, all games and stakes.". The Pro-Combo, $150, is described as "Save when you buy Hold'em+Omaha!" Okay, if Omaha is a game, last I checked it was, shouldn't the Pro version have it included? It says all games and all stakes. Why is the pro-combo more?

The last question is not as important. The site advertises free or low cost application if you join poker X site and deposit. Most forums I frequent tell me if you just use the keyword while depositing it works. I play at stars now. I have an account but no $ at there. Can I deposit money at either or do I HAVE to be a new customer? (Btw I realize the FPP clause as well. Just wondering.)

I just need a Poker manager without limitations (STAKES). I don't play Omaha and most likely never will. Is the Pro version what I want?

Zorfox
12-01-2010, 05:12 PM
I think the support responses here just answered the question for me. I'll upgrade...disregard! Time is money and you just lost some.

Patvs
12-02-2010, 02:36 AM
-->HoldemManager Professional = Hold'em only (and supports ALL stakes) [=$90]

The combo packages also include Omaha. "Omaha" basically is a whole separate license, hence it costs more.

--

To get HoldemManager for FREE (by accumulating x points) you need to NEW account. (and when you setup the account you enter the HoldemManager bonus code)

Reno_Raider
08-29-2012, 06:03 AM
If you live in the US don't bother buying this. It doesn't support play money.
Why is it for sale here if it doesn't support play money?

udbrky
08-29-2012, 08:41 PM
We support Cake and Merge sites.

Online Poker Traffic Rankings & News | Poker Sites & Networks | PokerScout (http://www.pokerscout.com)